(How and why client information is collected and used)
The categories of information that I process includes:
Personal identifiers and contacts, including a client’s:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Estimated due date or birth date/age of your child/children
- Address (requested only if photographic products are to be delivered to the client as opposed to collected by the client)
Why I collect and use client information
Client information is collected in order to:
- Respond to a client enquiry
- Get in touch as and when is appropriate throughout the process of a session booking. From the moment an enquiry is made, until the client has received their final products at the very end of the process.
- If a client chooses to enter their information to sign up to the Simplicity Photography newsletter, their name and email address are collected in order to be added to the subscribers list in order to receive the newsletters.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing client’s information are:
- For the purpose of responding to an initial enquiry and maintaining appropriate contact with a client in order to provide the service purchased by the client. The information processed is given by the client with consent,in accordance with the legal basis of GDPR Art. 6, 1a.
- For the purpose of the performance of a contract in which the client is party, when a photography session booking is made,in accordance with the legal basis of GDPR Art. 6, 1b.
Storing client’s data
Client data will be held securely for 3 years from the last photography session booking made by the client.
Sharing of Client information
The information that I collect from clients is only viewed and used by myself, securely. Information is not shared in any way with any third parties.
Requesting access to personal data
Under data protection legislation, clients have the right to request access to information about them that I hold. To make a request to access personal information that I hold, a client can contact me via email at: email@example.com.
Clients also have the right to:
- ask me for access to information about themselves that I hold
- have their personal data rectified, if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- request the deletion or removal of personal data
- to restrict the processing of their personal data (i.e. permitting its storage but no further processing)
- to object to direct marketing (including profiling) and processing for the purposes of research and statistics
If a client has a concern about the way their information is collected or use of their personal data, the client should raise their concern with me in the first instance via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of consent and the right to lodge a complaint
Where a client’s personal information is processed with the clien’ts consent, the client has the right to withdraw that consent. If the client changes their mind, or they are unhappy with the use of their personal data, the clinet should inform me by contacting me via email: email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact:
(Proprioter of Simplicity Photography By Alex)